Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Camp Photos!!

I have created a youth site to upload pictures onto not only for camp, but other events and things we do. The site is:

http://lpyouth.shutterfly.com
Most of your parents received an email with the password to the site in it. If not, email, text, or ask me on Wednesday for it. (my email is parker.emily@hotmail.com)

Click on "view album" to see the pictures as thumbnails. Once there you can select pictures and order prints. You can also click on the picture to make it bigger, select it from there to order prints, or click "download" (on the right) to download it to your computer so you can print it from home or upload it somewhere else for your use. Please let me know if you have any questions!

Also, on the home page at the top right you will find an option "Add Pictures" You can create a Shutterfly account & upload your youth pictures to share with others. Please upload pictures from youth events only onto this site. (or we will have to remove the option)

All the camp pictures I took have been added. I'll be posting more pics from other events as we do them! Enjoy!


Emily

Love God. Love People.

No comments:

Post a Comment